2013 is just a few days away, so what do you have in-store for your New Year’s Eve? This will actually be my last post until the New Year as I will be departing for vacation to Puerto Vallarta. My initial plan was to go to New York and spend New Year’s Eve in Times Square with the thousands of die hard people wearing Depends while waiting in the cold for about 12 hours. However, it didn’t work out and Ray and I decided to go somewhere where it is a nice 85 degrees. If you know me pretty well, you will know that I am not a fan of laying out on a beach and lounging around. I need to constantly keep moving and exploring so I am glad that we are going somewhere that has a lot of outdoor activities in store!
So what is in store for 2013 for myself and CCL Weddings? I’ve thought pretty long and hard about our 2013 goals and here are just a few:
- Spend more time volunteering and doing more for the community near us and further from us. I always loved volunteering and I still have a life goal to start a non-profit organization, so I just need that calling now!
- Think outside the box and learn new things. I always wanted to learn to do carpentry and glass work and I think 2013 will really be perfect to learn new trades for our weddings!
- Stop complaining. Yes, I am only human and I do complain about things that don’t go according to plan, so I plan to deal with the “challenge” and try my best not to complain about petty things that are not worth complaining about.
- Check off 2 things on my bucket list. If you have yet to see my YouTube Video: Spreading Christmas Cheer in Public with a Samsung S3 then I suggest you check it out here! I always wanted to make a public dancing video after seeing this video here and I finally did it this holiday season thanks to a few of my dear friends! Don’t think I am crazy. I just believe it is a little necessary to humiliate yourself and show no shame in order to have a good laugh at yourself. =)
- Save. Save. Save. Whether it may be to save more money, save water, save time, save the world… the point is to just SAVE anything I possibly can.
Alright, I think that is definitely a lot I just shared about myself and what is in store for us in 2013! Now it is time to share the lovely wedding of Hannah and Eddy. If you do not know Hannah Koo just yet, you should check out her amazing floral design work here! Hannah and Eddy had a beautiful May wedding that entailed some of the most delicate and darling details created by the bride herself. Just wait until you see the “Do-It-Yourself Flower Booth” for guests to pick flowers to wrap and take home. Did I mention the wedding way before Mother’s Day? Because it was so guests were happily picking flowers to take home for their mothers.
Speaking of mothers… CONGRATS to Hannah and Eddy as they are expecting a BABY BOY in June! I’m so excited to meet the little angel =)
Thank you to Christine Farah Photography for these stunning photos (as always)! Happy 2013 New Year’s Everyone! Cannot wait to ring in the New Year!
The Vendor List!
Wedding Coordination: CCL Weddings
Photography: Christine Farah Photography
Videography: Storybook Media
Floral: Milieu Floral design
Venue: Pandora On Green, Pasadena
Church: Throop Church, Pasadena
Cake and Desserts: Merely Sweets, Fullerton